We source our papers and envelopes from several sustainable manufacturers throughout the USA and Canada. Most of our paper and envelopes are made of 100% recycled paper. We also carry papers from more sustainable sources, such as bamboo and cannabis (you heard that correctly!).
Paper (in order of least to most expensive):18 pt Brown Kraft Paper - Classic medium brown kraft paper! Think paper grocery bag but make it bougie
18 pt Textured White Uncoated - This paper is pure white but has a hammered texture to it.
17 pt White Uncoated paper - Plain ole thick and sturdy, high quality white paper. No texture, just crisp and white. This is the ONLY paper we recommend if you want photos printed on it.
16 pt Natural Bamboo - This is a cream colored paper with very little/subtle texture, just an elegant feel!
Envelopes for Personalized Stationery:
These envelopes are 100% post consumer recycled content from French Paper, a small family owned paper mill in Michigan. These envelopes feature a square flap and are made out of 70 lb. text uncoated vellum paper. We carry them in four colors:
- White: French Paper Construction Pure White Envelopes
- Ivory: French Paper Construction Whitewash Envelopes
- Blush: French Paper Construction Insulation Pink Envelopes
- Brown Kraft: French Paper Kraft-Tone Brown Box Envelopes
Envelopes for Wedding Invitations:
White Euro Flap - BioCycle Felt Envelopes in Cycle
- Pair best with: our white and pearl papers
Ivory Euro Flap - BioCycle Felt Envelopes in Wheat;
- Please note: these are speckled!
- These envelopes have a very elegant look and feel with a natural speckle to them
- Pairs best with: our cannabis and bamboo papers
Kraft Square Flap - French Paper Kraft-Tone Brown Bag Kraft Envelopes
- Pairs best with: Our kraft papers, or ANY of our papers for a more natural feel